Mini Currents 04. 12. 15

Good day everyone! Here at the Collins' Casa we have had a spectacular day! The girls (including myself) did some shopping. We went to Bessemer and and Tuscaloosa.

Then we came home to the Wii Tournament! We had the best time. We busted out the other games after that! We were all laughing through the day!


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


UD Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Favorite Hair Product:


CALISTA TOOLS Online Only Ion Hot Rollers

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Fried green tomato BLT

Favorite Song:


Summer Girl - Leighton Meester

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:

“It gave me a sharp kind of sadness to think that no matter how much I loved him and tried to put him back together again, he might stay broken forever.” - The Paris Wife - Paula McLain

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Meetings at work next week!

No comments