Mini Currents 04. 09. 15



Today was an old friend of mine's birthday. I did manage to actually wish her a happy birthday. Other than that I worked and semi enjoyed my day. 


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Buxom® Full-On™ Lip Polish Olivia

Favorite Hair Product:


Bumble and bumble Sunday Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Favorite Song:


The Last Waltz

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“She says nothing at all, but simply stares upward into the dark sky and watches, with sad eyes, the slow dance of the infinite stars." - Stardust

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Meeting that!

No comments