Mini Currents 04. 10. 15

It's National Sibling Day! I love my brothers and sisters dearly. From the oldest to the youngest of them all!

We have started playing the Wii more and more in our house. We have tournaments and keeping score on the white board in the room. It is making us much closer and helping us to get to know each other more and more. Nothing beats watching the bowling ball go backwards.

Family has become more and more important to me. I like to get to know the quirks of each other because that's what makes us, us. We are that crazy family that is praising God while the rain beats down. We stand tall and proud (really most of us are over 5 feet and 5 inches tall.)

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:



Honolulu Cutie Sidecomb

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Lemon cookies

Favorite Song:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“He was adorable
― Sue Limb, Girl, Barely 15: Flirting for England

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Wii Tournament on Sunday!

No comments