Mini Currents 04. 16. 15

Ok so today was super busy! It was just one thing after another today! First off it was flooding! Literally there were people being rescued from their homes!

I had an adoptive a school meeting and project that took up a large portion of my day! But it turned out great and the school's foyer looks fantastic now! It looks like a legit office now!

After that I took my IT/Top-Notch-Employee to Olive Garden with his kids and we had an amazing time! After eating we went to see the interior designer that is helping fix up our new houses!

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:



6 Pc Bow Bun Maker Kit

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Olive Garden Breadsticks

Favorite Song:


Watch Me Shine - Joanna Pacitti

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Oh, calamity!”
― Liane Moriarty, Big Little Lies

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Payday tomorrow and returning to North Carolina

1 comment

  1. I can't begin to express how proud I am of you and your IT guy for all that you two do for others around you. Two amazingly wonderful people. And that bow bun maker looks really really cute! You will have to let us know how it works. Oh oh oh! Blog it!

    ReplyDelete