Mini Currents 04. 05. 15

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone is having a splendid Easter. I know I have really enjoyed today with the family and enjoying our first Easter with a large family.




More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:



KARINA Summer Color Glitter Bobby Pin

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Favorite Song:


Just Around the Riverbend

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“I felt his voice. Fingers rubbing moss. Smoke curling. Wood worn and smoothed over time. His voice had darkness in it that hovered close to the ground, like a mist hanging over a lake deep in a forest at dusk. A bolt of sea-green velvet. A sensation as much as a series of sounds. It reverberated inside me.”
― M.J. Rose, The Witch of Painted Sorrows

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:


Easter

No comments