Popsugar Must Have Boxes of June 2015

So how long has it been since I have graced this blog with an unboxing? A long time. I just didn't want that to become what I did all the time, and I felt like I had become that. My blog is not going to be subscription boxes. Yes I subscribe to a great many, but it's not my life.





So here we are with a Popsugar box from QVC.




The items in the QVC box was not individual wrapped like they are in most special boxes.



Foster Grant Aviator Sunglasses ($31)

I thought these were fabulous. I love the fact that they are an off gold not a true gold. However, they do make my looking at my iPhone hard because they are polarized and make the screen turn different colors. They also have the nose pieces which get stuck in my hair. And I'm notorious for sliding my sunglasses up in my hair. I don't think I will be keeping these but they are very trendy looking.




Halo Pocket Power 3000 (Blue Leather) (1 Year LMW) ($29.86)

This I was not expecting in my box! I love these for travel in Florida! This is amazing! I love the faux leather. My favorite part might be that it comes with a travel bag! My phone can even fit in there with it! Plus it comes with the cord to charge it! I'm really in love with this item!



Hampton Candy Assorted Sampler (15oz) (Red Gummy Fish, Gummy Bears & Licorice Bites)

This was a surprise as well! A very good one. I haven't been able to find a price anywhere. The Swedish fish were my favorite and were so fresh that I couldn't believe it! These were some of the best candies I have ever had! When they sell something from this company again I'll be buying!



GLAMGLOWYOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT ($69)

When I reviewed this product over a year I have used it a few times here and there. I usually use Lush's face masks. But this let me find a new love for it. I'm glad to have it on my shelf again! My stepmom attempted to make this "homemade" glamglow and it does nothing compared to the real deal. The fact that it's the real deal and not just a sample size





Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die for Mascara (0.27 fl oz) ($22)

The name didn't sound familiar to begin with but I finally remembered where I had heard this from in the past. I have never used this and I'm excited to start using it too! The wand is pretty basic and small so I'm thinking bottom lashes maybe?



Tangle Teezer Brush (Pink) ($14.50)

I'm not a fan of this. I prefer my Wetbush over this a zillion times. It's hard and scratches my head too hard. Yes, I am tender headed but this has no give at all. It's horrible on dry hair even though it says it's for both. I hated it.




Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Hair Spray (4.2oz ) ($25)

This stuff smells so amazing! Plus it really does work! I have spent months (years) looking for a good texturizing, dry shampoo, this is it! This is amazing! I have used three of four times and I love it!




Steel by Design Hoop Earring (Goldtone, Rosetone, or Silvertone) ($24)

These earrings I ended up trading online for more candy (yes really!) The candy will be put to use in my house over these really plain and sort of boring earrings. I received the gold pair and I just didn't fall in love. They just had no character whatsoever.

Now onto the Summer Special Edition!





This was probably my favorite box out of all three of them. It was just fun and hip. Plus a lot of the stuff I'll be using! My sister, Taylor and I actually bought this together and in the end I ended up just paying her for the rest of it because I love these items so freaking much!




Savannah Bee Company Honey for Cheese and Old Fashioned Honey Dipper ($7.50)

Though I have heard of putting cheese on honey, I have never actually done such myself. That's about to change around my house! This honey is good on it's own even. It has almost a mint flavor like to it. It's delicious regardless.



Kendra Scott Ainsley Bracelet ($120)

I adore this! I didn't have this piece of jewelry from Kendra Scott so I was so darn excited that I squeal so that loud that my dog howled. It's such a gorgeous piece of jewelry from her. This piece alone paid for the box!


Baggu Weekend Bag in Sailor Stripe ($74)

This is my second favorite thing in the box! It's a huge bag! My children can fit into this back and I can tote. Ok not all of them but my three year old can easily be toted in this. This is perfect for the beach or for grocery shopping at Aldi's!



Omorovicza Gold Shimmer Oil ($80)

I wasn't so sure about this to begin with but after putting some on... I loved it! It made my skin so soft and the smell was pleasant. It wasn't an obvious shimmer, but very few people want to look like they have been dipped in glitter. So this was a keeper!



Sunny Life Beach Paddles in Bronte ($26)

These paddle bats are such an amazing quality! Taylor (my sister) and I played for hours with these. I cannot wait to take these to Orlando with me! I was curious at what else this company had with these being such great quality... They have pineapple ice cube trays!




Fringe Studio Glass Tray Love Anchors The Soul ($16)

This is just absolutely perfect for mine and Vin's private porch. The little room is done completely in harbor stuff. This is perfect for me on the porch to place my jewelry. This is so cute! I love it!


And the actual June Popsugar Must Have Monthly Subscription


This is one of my favorite boxes to day. It had a lot of the things that I am interested in! This is still my favorite subscription ever!



Quay Australia Mandate Sunglasses ($45)

The quality of these are outstanding, seriously! But the frames.... I feel like I should be singing Georgia on My Mind with Ray Charles. The bag these came with too are great as well. I know I will buy a pair from this company but these frames... Just no.




Pacifica Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette ($14)

This is was my favorite item in the box!!! The pigmentation of these shadows are just freaking fabulous! Plus these smell like.... Coconut!!! Seriously love this smell better than the chocolate eyeshadow from Too Faced! Omg and  the colors are great as well!! Plus when you lift the lid it tells you that you look pretty!



Judy Blume’s “In the Unlikely Event” ($16.77)

I haven't read a Judy Blume book in ages. This is going on my list of "To Read after the Popsugar 2015 Reading Challenge." I'm excited about it as well. I love books, reading, fiction...



Yogitoes Peacock hBand ($4)

I have never ordered one of these before, but this will not be my last one! This doesn't slide up and down my head at all like most bands do! This is a gorgeous color as well. I have used it several times and have plans to us it again very soon.




Spongelle Boxed Flowers – Fleur en Boite ($16)

This had the entire Popsugar box smelling when I opened it. It smelled decent in the box, but don't add water and actually bath with this. I seriously thought it smelled like Scrubbing Bubbles! I will use the 30% to buy a scent that I think would have been better.



SNAP Infusion – Super Candy ($4)

I LOVE THESE!!!! I use these a lot already but these were ate pretty quickly! I want more of these for my runs, yoga, and workouts.



Extra: Sweet & Spark $30 Gift Card ($30)

Oh oh oh the jewelry on here is so amazing and it's a $30 gift card!!! Hello that's amazing!!! I can't wait to use this!!!!

No comments