Mini Currents 06. 07. 15

I woke to a wonderful sight. My fiance was babywearing our son and playing the musical score to Harry Potter while making brunch. It was explosive in my heart to see that. Brad was peeking at me when I kissed Vinny.

Mrs. Grayson arrived shortly after I was dressed. I showed her all of my binders, how I organize things. I introduced her to Ariel who helps me to keep my house here in Alabama under control. Mrs. Grayson is going to help me keep things in order in Florida.

The rest of the day was spent packing up the last things needed for Florida, reading and blogging. <3

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Favorite Hair Product:


Drybar Sake Bomb Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Fresh bread

Favorite Song:


Skip the Memories - Farewell, My Love

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Erin Condren Release!!!

No comments