Mini Currents 06. 18. 15

Hello everybody! Today as you can see I spend most of the day drawing! Why? Well we sponsor a boy scout troop at my boutique and we are sending out cards and letters for them to receive at camp!

Also I have been busy today, making sure Vin took the cats to the vet. And also making sure we have everything to visit the Williams Syndrome clinic next week with May Dawn.

And the other part of my day was spent getting things ready for the kids triathlon this Saturday! So excited for my daughter, Rain, and my brothers, Bryant and George to race this weekend. I'm volunteering at this event like I have the last three years! It's always fun for the kids.


OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


ELECTRIC Pressed Pigment Palette

Favorite Hair Product:

Lulu Tassel Ponytail Holder


Favorite Food of the Day: 

Favorite Song:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Meredith immersed herself in the novels. For some reason, fiction hit on the meaning of life so much more concisely than real life itself did.” - Silver Girl

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Kids triathlon

No comments