Currents 06. 30. 2015

I've felt the pain of losing someone before in my life. But never someone that I have had all of my life. The lady that held me after my parents had held is gone from this world and it hurts. It hurts because my happy memories now make me cry.

I know it seems like a crazy time to talk about a Disney movie, but Inside Out really helped me understand what I am going through. My heart isn't mad at God, why in the world should I be mad at Him? I'm relieved that He took the pain from her. Even if it means He took her home to do it. I loved her that much. I'm not selfish. He wasn't going to ask her to walk around with that kind of pain.

My heart doesn't even have a whole because she isn't missing from mine. The only things I don't have are hugs and kisses... and her chili. And those things I can deal with while my time on Earth remains. Like the preacher said today, she was a Christian that had an unwavering faith. She really did. She read her Sunday school lessons all the time. "What does this word mean?"

I get my curiosity for knowledge from her and my need to be proven right also from her. "Look that up for me." She was 90 years old and yet could name off all the of the Kardashians and try her hardest to know most things about them and who they were connected to in some form or fashion.


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents



Time I Got Up…


4:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Stormy then just cloudy

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: I took today off.

Wearing:


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: Pantene Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Freshwater and Sandalwood Shower Gel

Currently Wearing Today...


ISSA Velvet-trimmed stretch-jersey dressChristian Louboutin 'So Kate' Pointy Toe Pump

Current Hair....


Hair style: Today I really tried to channeling my inner Kate Middleton. Clothes, hair, and grace.

Hair products: L'ORÉAL Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20

Primer - COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Double Wear Estee Lauder

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - UD Chill Makeup Setting Spray

Blush - TheBalm Frat Boy

Bronzer - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Enigma

Eyeshadow - Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

Eyeliner- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Mascara - Urban Decay 'Cannonball' Ultra Waterproof Mascara

Lip products - Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library

Concealer - Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: ESSIE Nail Polish Topless & Barefoot

Toenail Polish: BUTTER LONDON Nail Lacquer Chimney Sweep

Perfume: Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau de Toilette Spray



Currently Having for breakfast….


Smoothie


Currently on My To-Do List….


Make it through today
Backlog blog
Catch up on Blog Challenge Makeover
Read

Currently House Smells…


Candle: Blue Hydrangea

Wallflower: COASTAL SUN

Wax: Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro


Currently Buying….


Target Dollar Spot things

Currently Lusting After….


Planner stickers

Currently Eating Snack….


Boom Chicka Bites - Tropical

Currently Crafting....


New binder covers

Currently Excited About…


Going to North Carolina for the 4th!!

Currently Grateful For….


Last Saturday when I heard my Mewmaw tell me that she loves me.

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Chickfila - 12 pieces nugget meal

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Sad but okay

Physically: I feel great.


Current Media…


Book/Story: Witchcraft

Movie/TV Show: PLL

Music/Song: Who You'd Be Today - Kenny Chesney - "I'll see you again some day."

iPad App: Marlee Signs

iPhone App: Disney Inquizitive

Games: Inside Out Thought Bubbles

YouTube Video: Planner Starter Kit! // #JuneBloom Day 12


Currently Eating for Supper…


Sour cream and chives baked potato and grilled chicken wraps

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors, and fight battles nobody knows about. Mentally strong people have healthy habits. They manage their emotions, thoughts, and behaviors in ways that set them up for success in life. - My fiance wrote this on my notepad in my office when I fell asleep randomly.


Currently Praying About…


Vin
Johnny - Please like this page and pray for Johnny!
Situations in other countries
Jessica and her family
My Prayer Warrior Groups concerns and needs
Our family

Currently Using in the Bath…


The Comforter, and Fizzbanger

Currently Wearing to Bed…


Lace Long Nightgown Black

No comments