Summer 2015 Tag - Tan Lines


Here's another great tag to find out more about me. It's just that kind of day!
Catch some of my other summery tags here and here!


1. Beach House or Lake House?

Hm. Tricky indeed. I would have to go with beach house though. Just how I am. I like lake houses too, but beach house because they have vibe to them that is just summer.

2. Favorite Summer Hairstyle?

Braids and ponytails. I have the frizz... It's not pretty. It's like cotton candy on a stick.

3. Do you tan or burn?

Thankfully, I tan! Although, if I don't wear sunscreen I burn easily!




4. Have you ever gotten a henna tattoo?

Yes. I’ve gotten one before on my left wrist; it was an anchor (typical, I know). I've also gotten several others but that's the one that sticks out because that's what everyone was getting!

5. Bonfires or Night Swimming?

This question is tricky! I LOVE both so much. To me, bonfires are more of a fall activity so I'll have to go with night swimming! It’s super fun especially when the pool has different color lights!

6. If you could travel anywhere over the summer where would you go and why?

I think I would like to visit Spain or return to Australia however it would be winter for them during our summer. Possibly take some Disney Adventure trips.



7. Bikinis, Tankinis, or One-Piece bathing suits?

Bikinis... annd one pieces. Both can be so cute!

8. Summer makeup must haves?

Again check my other tags, but waterproof mascara is the biggest must. Also a good primer and setting spray!

9. How hot does it get where you live?

Summer where I live is usually in the high 90’s and can get as high as 105 or more. The humidity is what will kill you though. Sometimes, it's even hard to breath because the air is so thick.


10. Do you play any sports over the summer?

I will play beach volley ball. But summer sports consist of yoga, running, tennis and golf for me. And of course swimming.

11. Have you ever had a summer fling?

Nope, and I don't plan on it either.

12. Number one thing on your summer bucket list?

Lie in the sand at least once somewhere. *Gasps* Yes, I did say that.



13. Long hair or short hair over the summer?

I really like long hair all the time. I tried the whole short hair thing, it's not for me! At all.

14. Do you wear makeup to the pool/beach/lake?

I wear MINIMAL makeup to the beach/pool. (And of course sunscreen!)

15. Worst summer memory?

I don't really have any. I mean there are small embarrassing moments here and there, but not nothing to the point that it stands out as the worst.


No comments