Mini Currents 06. 06. 15

The word for today is... Blogging. I have knocked out tremendous amounts of posts today. I am backlogging many because I'm trying to keep up. I feel great for once about backlogging posts because it's helping me grow as a blogger.

My kids and I have had a blast today as well. We went through the house giving each and every room a Disney quote! Its was hilarious to see what they came up with for each room.

Jessica and I worked on some new stickers and everything. It felt great to be coming up with new ideas and talking about marketing ideas. Marketing ideas are something I love to talk about anyhow.


OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:



Wet Brush - I woke up with a ton of tangles!

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Hawaiian Pizza

Favorite Song:


This Summer Gonna Hurt - Maroon 5

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A - I didn't read today again

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Erin Condren Release!!!

No comments