Currents 06. 09. 15

Good day everyone! Today has been an interesting day to say the least. I went running this morning. I got in about six miles with my dogs. Just running and thinking is a good way to start off my day. On my cool down walk back I worked on the Bible verses I've been trying to memorize. Deuteronomy 7:9 and 1 Corinthians 10:13 are what I am working on at the moment.

Meetings discussing safety of certain toys and ideas is how I spent the morning. In my downtime I did manage to come up with some new blog posts ideas. These are not like my old posts where they come from challenges these are my posts idea that either I or Jessica have come up with which makes them much more interesting.

I received a call about 3 in the afternoon from Vin. I could barely understand him. It sounded like he had cotton in his mouth. I was scared to begin with but then he told me to read my text messages. He had got his teeth bleach (so he can get his implants can be placed in a few weeks.) However, downside effect was that his teeth had become sensitive and dehydrated because of all the whitening and bleaching in the past week. He first just had real sharp pains then it became a constant pain. I was really worried about him until the dentist called him out some pain medicine.

So I came home and decided to work on my planner and put on a face mask. I enjoyed a cool bath which felt great to my skin. The Glamglow mask made me feel so much better. Just a little pampering to myself tonight.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents



Time I Got Up…


4:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Cloudy then stormy

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: Running

Wearing: Run: Speed Short *Block-It PocketHorizontal Running TeamNike Free 5.0 Flash ID Hyper Turq


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: Big Shampoo

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Freshwater and Sandalwood Shower Gel

Currently Wearing Today...


Dolce Vita 'Nessah' Espadrille Wedge SandalTopshop Palm Leaf Slipdress

Current Hair....


Hair style: Straight

Hair products: L'ORÉAL Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20

Primer - COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - UD Chill Makeup Setting Spray

Blush - TheBalm Frat Boy

Bronzer - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - Cindy-Lou Manizer

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Enigma

Eyeshadow - Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

Eyeliner- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Mascara - Benefit They're Real

Lip products - Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library

Concealer - Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: ESSIE Nail Polish Topless & Barefoot

Toenail Polish: BUTTER LONDON Nail Lacquer Chimney Sweep

Perfume: Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau de Toilette Spray



Currently Having for breakfast….


Cinnamon cluster


Currently on My To-Do List….


Blog ideas
Prewrite
Read
Write letters

Currently House Smells…


Candle: Spiced Pineapple Samba

Wallflower: Pineapple Palm Grass

Wax: Pineapple Whip


Currently Buying….


Nothing

Currently Lusting After….


Tinkerbell Earrings

Currently Eating Snack….


Homemade fried pickles

Currently Crafting....


Attempting to punch out stickers for my EC

Currently Excited About…


My children and the man that's going to help me raise them.

Currently Grateful For….


I know I wrote about her last week and several other times, but my best friend. Like she is just awesome. She supports me. Helps me think of ideas.

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Chickfila - 12 pieces nugget

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Lol very emotional

Physically: I feel great.


Current Media…


Book/Story: Lost Lake: A Novel

Movie/TV Show: PLL

Music/Song: In Your Arms - Stanfour

iPad App: iBooks

iPhone App: Twitter

Games: 94%

YouTube Video:


Currently Eating for Supper…


Homemade fried mozzarella, homemade pizza, and an apple turnover

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


"Hush.. That's Southern for Shut up."

Currently Praying About…


Vin
MewMaw
Nathaniel's Grandma
Mrs. Diane's family
Johnny - Please like this page and pray for Johnny!
Situations in other countries
Jessica
Our family

Currently Using in the Bath…


Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds

Currently Wearing to Bed…


Pop the Champagne Gold Metallic Ink TeeSunday Sleep Short Black

No comments