Drawing: Another Creative Outlet For Me

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter then you've probably seen my drawings here and there. I have always loved to draw. I used to be in love with drawing "dresses" with hearts for the body top and skirt. (I would learn later in life that it's called a heart neckline.)



But going to Disney World brought something out in me. I usually do not care for attempting to draw characters because I never felt like they were any good. Lately though that seems to be changing. Below will be a few of my drawings from this year.






As you can see I enjoy doodling at work. That invoice was covered up by the end of the day. 






This one was drawn on my iPad. It was a lot of fun for me. I remember being in London drawing this after watching Up!.


Then about two weeks ago I sat down to write cards to the boy scout troops that I sponsor through my business and I decided to branch away from Disney characters and try my hand at drawing Nintendo characters or even Mario characters. 


I started with these two characters. 


Then added some more.





And that concluded it. I'll admit that I found this as an outlet for me while I knew my Mewmaw was starting to decline. But I do love drawing dearly.

No comments