Planner Addicts Tag Questions Collab With Jessica

Yes, again here today on The Girl From Alabama, is another Southern lady! Jessica, from A Pop of Jess, is here again. Jessica is my favorite to have on my blog because she is my best friend in the real world. It's wonderful each time she is here or we collab!



This time she is my partner in-crime for a planner challenge and since the release of the new Erin Condren Life Planners are this Tuesday, June 9th, I thought we would do a little collab today. So here we go!

1.) How many planner do you have/own?


I have four paper planners and two

2.) How many planner do you actually use at one time?


I'm back to just having three! Just one digital planner, Cozi,  and two paper ones, one for business and one for everything else. My Cozi planner is perfect to have with my fiance especially when we are in two different states. We post our schedules and our kids schedules so we can see or remember when appointments are and when certain classes are. We keep a written record in our paper planners. He uses a Filofax. I use an Erin Condren for all my personal, kids, pets, house, blog things. I have a Spark Notebook for work.

3.) When did you first start using a paper planner?


Middle school, it was required and I fell in love with it then. It had the handbook in the front too. I kept one through high school and college.

4.) When did you start decorating your planner?


Last year was when I added washi tape, stickers, etc. Before that it was post-its and different colored ink.

5.) If you could use only ONE embellishment to decorate your planner, what would you use?


This one is so easy for me, stickers. I have been obsessed with stickers forever, I had a sticker scrapbook as a kid. I was the weirdo kid that actually preferred getting a sticker than a lollipop at the doctor.

6.)What is your favorite pen to write with?


Staedtler Triplus Fineliner - My review of them is here, but since I have wrote that post I have picked up the darks, and the neons, and a extra pack of the black pens.



7.) Favorite place to shop for planner goodies (Can also be your favorite Etsy seller)


I have two FAVORITE Etsy sellers that I will gladly hand over my money to them! But the first one is my go-to! KGPlanner - this woman is amazing - All of the times I have ordered from her my order is to me in two weeks! I have ordered 5 sheets of stickers from her too. Now some of the bigger companies I literally ordered a sheet of half boxes and it took over a month!!! Never again will I make that mistake! KGPlanner is seriously underrated. Her samples nail it every time!

The second one is PlannerKate1 she too has amazing customer service and fast delivery. I love that I even received a dashboard from her in under 2 weeks. That's why these two get my business.

I also love Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby, Joann's, and Michael's.

But my holy grail is Target's Dollar Spot!

8.)What is the most you have spent at a store for planner supplies?


Over $100 before. It was at the beginning and there was sale.

9.) What is your planning routine?


I love to actually plan during the week but sometimes I have to post plan. I know that sounds weird but I hate it for my planner to look bare. But pre-planning is usually done in spots for me and/or on Sundays.

10.) If you had to pick only ONE planner, which one would you use and why?


Erin Condren, I've had one for a while, even back when it was a plastic coil.

11.) *BONUS QUESTION* Show us your washi tape stash. Is it out of control?

I don't have as much washi as some people do but I still have a lot!




Get $10 off your first Erin Condren by signing up through this link; I WANNA BE A PLANNER ADDICT.

Also Jessica's answers to these questions are here.

About the Collaborator:





Jessica, is the mother of three little girls, and the future wife of an IT personnel at Wedding Boutique. She writes blogs that are creative, funky and original. She spends her time reading, crafting, and helping others. She enjoys Christimas Tea and the app Happier. For more ideas and to follow her life go over to her blog at A Pop of Jess.

No comments