Disney Parks Tag




1. Which Disney Parks have you visited?

The only parks or Disney property that I have not visited yet is Aulani and Tokyo Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, and Shanghai Disney Resort.

2. What is your earliest Disney Park memory?

The earliest memory from a Disney Park that I have is remembering the when I was 5 years old and my dad lifted me up on his shoulders and Mickey blew a kiss right to me.

3. Which is your favorite park?

Disney World, Epcot

4. Which on-site hotels have you stayed at?

All of them except Beach Club Villa, Saratoga Springs, Treehouse Villa, Bungalows, The Dolphin and Coronado Springs - Disney World

I don't remember about the rest.

5. What is your favorite Disney holiday photo?

Any of the Christmas ones!

6. Which is your favorite castle?

Belle's or Cinderella's



7. What is your favorite land/area?

World Showcase - I have the most memories there!

8. What is your all-time favorite ride?

Maelstrom was my favorite, but then Soarin', is next!

9. What do you think is the most underrated ride?

Progress of Carousel, Figment, and the Great Movie Ride!

10.What do you think is the most overrated ride?

Space Mountain

11.What is your favorite show/parade?

Fantasmic!

12. Do you enjoy meeting characters?

Most of the times

13. What characters have you met, and who was your favorite?

I've met them all, seriously, trust me on that. My favorite is still Peter Pan!

14. What is your favorite restaurant?

Liberty Tree Tavern and Le Cellier

15. Do you have any Disney traditions?

Driving most of the time! The anticipation is amazing! And Magic Kingdom has to be the last park I'm in before I leave!

16. What is your most fond Disney Park memory?

Meeting Vin and then of course getting engaged to him. Plus watching Wishes with my brother!

17. What is your favorite thing you've bought in the parks?

Duffy Bear

18. Describe your dream Disney holiday?

I don't know if I have dream one anymore. Just lost of Disney vacations!


No comments