Mini Currents 11.25.16 - Black Friday

Happy Black Friday! My morning was started off with coffee and Frankie going into work. Today is the day when we go to the movies and do a bunch of random online shopping. Tomorrow is when we will go out and shop Small Business Saturday.



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5




Thanksgiving 2016 was amazing! My family came over around noon and we ate straight away. We created the football board. We took naps while watching football. So it was all really fun.

Today is a brand new day! I stayed awake until 11PM because My Newest Addiction started her black Friday sale. Plus, I bought A Pop of Jess's Christmas present and she squealed herself to sleep. Shhh, a new planner is in her future! So that was very rewarding as a best friend! It made my day hearing her so happy.

Zzzzzz... Trust me I got a lot of good sleep! Like I said the day started out pretty ordinary. I have done some online shopping and stuff. I was really lazy for most the morning. I talked to Jessica about planners. I finally forced myself to go get a shower and attempt to do something.

I started working on December blog post planning. I am really excited for December! Loads of things are happening in December! So much to share with you all. I did work on putting down the stickers in the planner so I could plan out posts.

After that I started to trim the tree that is in the family room where we open presents on Christmas morning! I am no where near done. The kids have decorated different trees and they have all agreed that I can put the 900 ornaments on the tree. I'm very excited to do that tonight!

Frankie and I carried out Vin's and mine tradition of on Black Friday going to see a movie. Frankie and Vin had already went to see Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. I had not. I was entranced. The feeling that Vin gets during the Harry Potter movies is how I felt toward this movie. I think it might possibly be the era in which the movie is set. Plus, this movie was just incredible. I didn't want it to end. I wanted more. I wanted to live in it.

Tonight is just trimming the tree and blog stuff. Nothing too terribly exciting. I had a really lovely day! I hope you did as well. Remember tomorrow is Small Business Saturday, get out there and locally shop small!


OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Favorite Food of the Day: 

Chicken in Dressing from Southland

Favorite Song:

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:

“Prejudice, a dirty word, and faith, a clean one, have something in common: they both begin where reason ends.”

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Alabama vs. Auburn tomorrow!!!

No comments