Blogmas Day 24: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas! And if you are celebrating Hanukkah I want to wish you a Happy Hanukkah! Our family has had a wonderful time!



So here are a few questions regarding Christmas! I love doing these but I have been feeling like I do them too much. But, I have to do a Christmas one and I always fill out the same one on New Year's Eve!




Eggnog or hot chocolate?  Oh, I would have to say hot chocolate. Eggnog is okay, but then hot chocolate you can just have so many options with hot chocolate.

Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree?  Oh, Santa wrapped the presents, even the bikes! And, eventually, Santa had to start wrapping presents in a different paper because I noticed Santa's paper looked like our paper. I didn't make that mistake when I started having a family.

Colored lights on tree/house or white?  Oh, we have both! I even have a few trees where one day I have it switched to white and the next day I have it on colored. But my favorite is twinkling lights. I love the twinkling of a Christmas tree.

Do you hang mistletoe?  I’ve never, but it seems like a good idea for next year.

When do you hang your decorations up?  Usually right after Halloween! The longer I hear Christmas music, and see sparkling lights and green sprigs the happier I am!



What’s your favorite holiday dish?  I really don't have a meal dish. I love fudge, sugar cookies, gingerbread. I like the sweeter stuff at Christmas. Granted I do like breakfast casserole!


Favorite holiday memory as a child?  I think it will always be watching tv movies, and movies with my family and then looking at lights of course!


What is on your Christmas wishlist this year?  Socks, yep I've turned into an adult. Planner items, books, DVDs, and shoes!


Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve?  One, usually the pajamas.

How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Well, I have several trees. But, the ones that the main presents go underneath is fluffed, lights, ornaments




Snow. Love it or dread it?  ALWAYS LOVE IT!


Real tree or fake tree?  Fake. I do not do any tree sap at my house.


Do you remember your favorite gift?  I know this is weird but I got a see-through CD player that I loved a lot. I also love some Ralph Lauren perfume that I love.


What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?  Creating memories!



What’s your favorite holiday dessert?  Peanut butter balls!

What is your favorite tradition?  Christmas movies, Christmas baking, and gift-giving

What tops your tree?  Right now we are loving stars. We only have a bow in the kitchen. My girls have a crown. And there is only one angel topping one tree in the house.

Do you prefer giving or receiving?  Giving.  I love all parts of it! Finding it! Wrapping it! Seeing the recipient light up!




What is your favorite Christmas song?  Hey Santa! by Wilson Sisters

Candy Canes, yuck or yum?  YES! I attempt to decorate our kitchen Christmas tree with them and they disappear.

Favorite Christmas movie?  Gosh, White Christmas or Preacher's Wife

What do you leave for Santa?  Even when I lived by myself with no kids, I always left out reindeer food, a carrot, milk, a cookie. Now we add a granola bar for later.



Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?  Early morning run, make some snacking breakfast trays, now Christmas morning skillet, wassail, shower, and then make sure all kids are bathed, dressed, and boom presents!

Do you prefer to shop online or at the mall?  Both because there are different kinds of people mean different ways of shopping.

Christmas letter or card? We started this year doing both. We put the letter in with the card.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments