Mini Currents 07. 04. 15

Happy 4th of July! It's the United States of America's Birthday! Today to me is not celebrating our troops or veterans, but rather it's celebrating our freedom which was/is protected by those people!


We are in North Carolina, visiting some of Vin's family up here and guess what? My family showed up surprising us. Vin says the surprises aren't over so who knows how my day will end but I hope everyone has a blessed and safe 4th of July!



OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Urban Decay Wende's Contraband Palette - Love the fact I'm a VIB Rouge member!!!!

Favorite Hair Product:


Bumble and bumble Surf Infusion

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Grandma baked beans

Favorite Song:


She Loves You - The Beatles

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“We learn from failure, not from success!” - Dracula

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:





This is one of my favorite bloggers! I even subscribe to her vintagey newsletter!

Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Going to London in a few weeks

No comments