Currents 07. 07. 15


Yay it's back to work Tuesday! Not making that a hashtag. I really think Tuesdays are Monday's ugly stepsibling. Work was well work. I fired someone, worked on a gigantic head of a problem at work and ended up no where (been going on for almost two years with this program.) So work was a bust today.

I did manage to go to Hobby Lobby, and Office Depot. And the best thing happened at both of them! Office Depot had their back to school stuff out! Planner and stationery addict here! And then Hobby Lobby had their Halloween & Fall stuff out! I seriously just embraced the smell of the cinnamon and spice in those aisle! But I bought stuff for my planner!

But the day ended bad before I got home even. I received a call today saying that my Mewmaw's death certificates were in and I could come get them. Granted it was the shortest trip in that place, but there are just some things not adding up for me. And that's all I'm saying.

The girls are loving VBS this go round at this church. Their homeschool group friends were there so they knew some people (who says homeschool kids don't socialize?) It makes me happy to see them come in with all kinds of stories, it brightened my day!

Honestly I don't feel the best tonight. I am running a fever and my legs hurt like they will never get warm again. It feels like I do when I have been in the pool for a long time and they get cold.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents



Time I Got Up…


4:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Partly cloudy

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: I took today off.

Wearing:


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: Pantene Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Freshwater and Sandalwood Shower Gel

Currently Wearing Today...


Adrianna Papell Floral Matelassé Fit & Flare Dress Multi BlueChristian Louboutin So Kate Metallic Red Sole Pump, SilverParker Stud Earrings in PeriwinkleGrady Bracelet in Periwinkle

Current Hair....


Hair style: Ponytail Hairstyle Tutorial Just Shook Off My “Mom-Hair” Blues

Hair products: KENRA PROFESSIONAL Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20

Primer - COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - UD Chill Makeup Setting Spray

Blush - TheBalm Frat Boy

Bronzer - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Enigma

Eyeshadow - Kat Von D Chrysalis Palette Set

Eyeliner- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Mascara - Urban Decay 'Cannonball' Ultra Waterproof Mascara

Lip products - Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library

Concealer - Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: ESSIE Nail Polish Topless & Barefoot

Toenail Polish: N/A

Perfume: DKNY Be Delicious



Currently Having for breakfast….


Old fashion oatmeal


Currently on My To-Do List….


Backlog blog
Work Blog Challenge Makeover
Read

Currently House Smells…


Candle: After 5

Wallflower: COASTAL SUN

Wax: Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro


Currently Buying….


Planner things

Currently Lusting After….


New books

Currently Eating Snack….


Apples and pistachios

Currently Crafting....


Nothing about to start another blanket

Currently Excited About…


Minion movie

Currently Grateful For….


My friends and my fiance

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Pickle Os and chicken

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Unstable

Physically: Sore


Current Media…


Book/Story: Dracula

Movie/TV Show: The Golden Girls

Music/Song: It Changes (From Snoopy Come Home) - Sprites

iPad App: Hallmark Channel Everywhere

iPhone App: Cover Orange

Games: The Original Cover Orange

YouTube Video: Banjo & Cake Girly Pinup Clothing Haul & Review


Currently Eating for Supper…


I may eat some spaghetti soup

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


.“Better read it first, for if one drinks much from a bottle marked poison, it’s almost certain to disagree with one sooner or later.”

Currently Praying About…


Vin
My family
Johnny - Please like this page and pray for Johnny!
Situations in other countries
Jessica and her family
Our country
My Prayer Warrior Groups concerns and needs
Our family

Currently Using in the Bath…


Ceridwen's CauldronBig Blue

Currently Wearing to Bed…


LEOPARD PINK FLEECE ADULT HOODED FOOTED PAJAMAS WITH DROP SEAT, and Perfection PJ Set

No comments