Mini Currents 07. 12. 15

When you still feel a little sick and you know you have beat it, but you don't have your energy back? Yeah that's where I am. I am in a no energy zone for the most part. But I still feel good enough to plow on through getting things accomplished.

Vin and I have been working on our first post. It keeps making us just talk and act goofy. It's good to finally connect with him and just enjoy our time together.

Vin started reading the book he received in a giveaway. He loves it too, even better he got it signed!

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


M·A·C Lipstick Ruby Woo

Favorite Hair Product:


Sky Blue Scarf with White Polka Dots

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Banana!

Favorite Song:


Highway Don't Care - Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, and Keith Urban

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“I want you to believe...to believe in things that you cannot.” 

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Being off Tuesday and Wednesday

No comments