Currents 07. 14. 15

How I found out! Instagram!
Today started out pretty good. The kids had a blast this morning with breakfast and doing their Flylady challenge. Then Jessica's darling littlest one called and we chatted for a while. It was great fun talking with her. However, her dad is really taking a turn for the worst so please keep him in your prayers as well as her and her family.

Started working on things for upcoming content here on my blog and possibly vlogs. Vin and I are contemplating on how we want to share our content over on our blog together at They Met at Disney. We are constantly thinking and planning things for that blog, including giveaways!

So I started watching YouTube videos... and then I spotted something that made everything just stop... and I screamed and I squealed... and I cried. I squealed some more. I had already been getting sappy because of Alex Goot's song for Elle's proposal, but nothing prepared me for this...

I’M PREGNANT! | FIRST TRIMESTER RECAP

She's not related to me, but I have been watching her for years now. She is probably the biggest inspiration to my life outside my family. The way she carries herself, and handles things. But more on her later. I promise I will explain who she is, how I became a fan, and why I look up to her in a different post.

I spent the rest of the day doing odds and ends for the upcoming school year of homeschooling. Planning field trips, working on lesson plans, and making a list of supplies. It was an interesting day.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents



Time I Got Up…


6:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Sunshine

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: I took today off.

Wearing:


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: Pantene Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Freshwater and Sandalwood Shower Gel

Currently Wearing Today...


Frilling Off-shoulder Denim DressCamel Suede Peep Toe Tie Up SandalsGold-Plated Feather CuffGolden Leaf Long Necklace

Current Hair....


Hair style: Just straight and down

Hair products: N/A

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20

Primer - COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50

Blush - TheBalm Frat Boy

Bronzer - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Enigma

Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked Smoky

Eyeliner- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Mascara - Urban Decay 'Cannonball' Ultra Waterproof Mascara

Lip products - Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library

Concealer - ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: N/A

Toenail Polish: N/A

Perfume: DKNY Be Delicious



Currently Having for breakfast….


Muffins


Currently on My To-Do List….


Backlog blog
Start on homeschool plans
Read

Currently House Smells…


Candle: Soarin' Candle

Wallflower: BLACK SANDS

Wax: Rome Burning Wax Tarts


Currently Buying….


Crocheting things

Currently Lusting After….


Knowledge - can you lust after knowledge?

Currently Eating Snack….


I tried the snack bar from Popsugar - yuck

Currently Crafting....


Started a special blanket.... Sweet As Honey Baby Set

Currently Excited About…


Pretty Neat Living is expecting!!!!!!!!!

Currently Grateful For….


Being off from work

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Leftovers from last night at Olive Garden

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Stressed

Physically: Somewhat PMSing


Current Media…


Book/Story: Dracula

Movie/TV Show: The Golden Girls

Music/Song: Don't Ever Let It End - Nickelback

iPad App: Hallmark Channel Everywhere

iPhone App: Pocket

Games: The Original Cover Orange

YouTube Video: OMG Today was an exciting day on YouTube Videos for me!!! Here we go:

"Unstoppable" (Elle's Song) - Alex Goot

BUT MY FAVORITE IS BELOW!!!!!

I'm Pregnant! | Preconception Journey & First Trimester Recap


Currently Eating for Supper…


Leftovers from the Olive Garden

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


“When in doubt, go to the library.”

Currently Praying About…


My family
Jessica, her dad, and her family
Our country
My Prayer Warrior Groups concerns and needs
Johnny - Please like this page and pray for Johnny!
Situations in other countries

Currently Using in the Bath…


Phoenix Rising

Currently Wearing to Bed…


GapFit Breathe long-sleeve teePure Body cropped leggings

No comments