My June 2015 in a Recap; Favs, Books Planner


Seriously where is this year going? June is over with and honestly, I hate June to begin with (heat, humidity, and nothing to look forward to at all), but this June really made it worse. I lost an aunt, and the lead person of family, which if you follow me you are tired of hearing about so I'll hush. Let's just say I'll hate June forever now. 


GlamGlow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment - I purchased  this after getting hooked on my Youthmud from GlamGlow. I usually like to use the Dualcleanse once a week and use the Youthmud every two weeks. I really can tell a difference in my face. My pores look better. My skin feels tighter and just makes me feel better.

GlamGlow Powercleanse™ Daily Dual Cleanser - When I purchased this I had a really good feeling about it. This is an amazing cleanser! I use it as a night cleanser instead of a morning one. It really makes my face feel it's best after the day is over with and helps me get the little molecules of makeup and grime off my face from the day.

Vintage Jessica Highlighter - Ipsy sent me a sample and I hit pan quite quickly on it. I have since repurchased it and adore it more and more. It is just a healthy pink tone that brightens up my cheeks.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher Pressed Powder Pearlescent Pink - I've been told all my life that this is the best company to get blush from if you want it to last and give great coverage. It's true! It's vintage like and it's perfect!

Pantene Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil - Pretty sure I didn't buy this but it was in my shower (sorry TayTay) and so I tried it. I freaking love it! It has the best clean smell to it. My hair is so shiny and soft after using this!

Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream - This eye cream saved my face for the past month. It really helps me look like I have had more sleep than I really have. It smells great and really helps my eyes looks bright.

Clementine Hand Soap - Clementines, Oranges, and orange blossom are favorite smells of mine. The fact that this even fragrances the room after washing my hands makes it even more amazing!

Stewart & Claire Tiki Lip Balm - I think I had been sent some of their products before hand but my grandma bought me this because the smell reminded her of me. It does smell fabulous and is great for the middle of the day pick me up!

Books I Read This Month












Out of these books I have my top three book medalist: 

Receiving the bronze medal: Wizards: The Myths, Legends, and Lore by Aubrey Sherman The reason why this is getting a bronze medal is because I loved learning about wizards throughout history and media. It was interesting to see how wizards have evolved over time through media. Granted the most talked about of course was Merlin and Harry Potter but that's to be expected, or at least it was by me.

Receiving the silver medal: Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand Picking up this book because it had a color in the title and had a gorgeous cover I wasn't expecting so much out of a novel. However, I loved it. I had to find out how it ended. It was fantastic to me. Yes, it is much a beach read but it did make me think.

Receiving the gold medal for June Book It: Lost Lake: A Novel (Lost Lake #1) by Sarah Addison Allen This was my book that I read only because of the cover! I adored it. It is really fantastic. The story is just so perfect. It reminds me of Winter Bloom by Tara Heavey where each character brings something to the story in a perfect circle. Plus I am the weirdo that loves the Book Club books where the questions are in the back. Both of these books have this and I simply adore it.

No comments