Mini Currents 07. 05. 15

Today I woke up knowing I wanted more out of life. Have you ever had those moments where you just knew that your attitude had changed? Well I knew that I want to become a better housewife.

My jobs allow me to work from home a lot and therefor I can take on the role of being of a housewife as well. Here is the catch though, I have spent the majority of my young adult life learning to not be a pushover, apron wearing wife. Seriously, my family didn't want me to be that and I thought I didn't want that either. But here I am.

I went to Ms. Henny and told her that I wanted to learn how to become a really good housewife, homemaker, etc. She hands me the Bible and we go from there!


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:



En Root Hair Shine Serum

Favorite Food of the Day: 


BBQ potato chips

Favorite Song:


It's All Because of You - 98 Degrees

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


I was suppose to be reading Dracula but I wanted to Harry Potter.

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Hanging out with our homeschool group!

No comments