Mini Currents 07.26.15

Today has basically been me running around making sure the kids will have everything while I'm gone to London for almost a whole week. Plus I have been making sure that I have everything I will need. I am doing this conference right for once. I have business cards for my teaching purposes, then I have blog cards, and my business cards.

This is no easy feat for me to leave behind my family. However, I am really looking forward to this trip to bring inspiration to my life again. To have the rush of excitement! I am on the plane right now as I write this. I love wifi on planes!

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Mac N cheese

Favorite Song:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul. God keep me, if only for the sake of those dear to me!” 

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments