Mini Currents 07. 16. 15

Depressing stuff really is not me. However, death seems to becoming quite a good neighbor around here. This time it was my best friend's dad. Which one well I'll let her tell you when she feels up to it. He was an interesting man, and I have to agree with my cousin, for an older gentleman he was kind of cute.

Plus people who never have anything positive say, or are too busy thinking of what they are going to say drive me crazy. My poor tongue had bite marks on it because I didn't want to completely lose it today. However, there are people who make the world so much better. I'm grateful for them.

I'm also grateful that it's 161 days until Christmas! Oh singing carols, cold weather, and Christmas lights. But before that there is college football (49 days), pumpkins, cinnamon, and sweaters!!!! Yup that cheered me up!

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:



LUSTRUM

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Waffle House side order of chicken!

Favorite Song:


Grim Grinning Ghosts

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


Didn't read today - Yikes!

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Packing for London!!!

No comments