Currents 9.2.14


Journal Moment:

Breakfast was a disaster but a long story. Let's just say it was God awful. Returned to the doctor today and my new Halloween Stamps arrived!

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Energy Bar

Lunch: McDonald - 10 McNugget and medium fry


Currently Snacking on...


Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin

Currently Drinking...


Dr. Pepper

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...



Currently Wearing Make Up...

Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 

Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Naked


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down with extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: Tailgate
Wallflower: Tailgate

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: Dragon's Egg

Currently On My "To Do" List...

Get Better
Take medicine
Work on my blog
Work on my planner

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Terribly sick

Currently Watching....


The Golden Girls: Comedy of Errors


Currently Listening To....




Currently Reading....


Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix 

Currently Doing for Fitness...


Yoga

Currently Loving...


That my appetite is starting to return

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


Painsley
Frankie
My family

Currently Blessed By....


My insurance 

Currently Excited About...


That I am off the rest of the week.

Currently Lusting After....


Currently Buying....


Nothing

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Zombie Dive, and Bubble Witch Saga 2

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: MedCoach

iPad: Symple

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Scarves for the Salem Trip

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida... 


No comments