My 2017 Planner

With 2017 just around the corner, it's time to let everyone know what planner I'll be using in the new year! Did I go with a Happy Planner, Erin Condren Hourly Colorful, or a Simplified Planner from Emily Ley? It wasn't easy for me...


And the winner to be my planner...

Ta-da! Erin Condren Neutral Vertical Life Planner! Now, I know this is not a shock to a lot of people who know me, and know just how long I have been purchasing Erin Condren products. But this wasn't easy for me because the quality of Erin Condren has been questionable. However, I knew that it was the layout that I am most used to, and have had the progress with over time.


Again the layout was the big winning factor for me. I still use a traditional Morning, Afternoon, Night layout. And I also bought an Erin Condren Colorful Vertical Life Planner for my Faith and Gratitude journal. And in that layout I use the top box for Devotion, middle box for Bible reading, and last box has gratitude for the day. The side bar is used for prayers for the week. The bottom part of the layout is still a work in progress.

Neutral over colorful for the planner, was based on the fact that I cover up most the colors anyways, and if I bought the neutral the black could be left. I do love the colorful version for my Faith/Gratitude. I don't plan on using any kind of kits or too many stickers. So I need the colors to liven things up.

What are some other reasons I chose this particular planner? I like that Erin Condren made it possible for the plastic pouch to be removed! It holds a lot more than it used to when it was a snap together closure. I also love the note sections in the plan ahead section, where I can make notes about the upcoming year. For a bride and mom that is a huge bonus! But one of the things my best friend and I loved about the neutral was the fact that is has absolutely gorgeous fonts in it over the standard fonts in the colorful!

So that's my 2017 planner! Look for it on more posts to come and on Instagram! What planner are you thinking or planning on using in the new year? Why did you pick that certain one?

No comments