Sunkissed Summer Tag

Summer is officially here! I am normally not a summer person (seriously though it's just 90 days until college football!) But I do enjoy summer things sometimes. And my summer looks pretty awesome! I'm working most of it, but still excited about where I'll be and what I'll be doing so it's a win-win. 




1. What is your go-to product for a sunkissed summer glow?


Brown Sugar Southern Princess 200x - This is my favorite tanning oil if I'm actually tanning, which I haven't done this year. It really helps keep the skin moisturized and looking very healthy.


St. Tropez - Yep the one from 50 Shades of Grey, the one Mrs. Robinson wears. I have to hand it to her she has fantastic taste in self tanner. This stuff works amazingly! 




2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?


My answer for this questions is a loaded one really. If you have a dreary rainy day I highly recommend The Night Circus.

Now a sunshine day I recommend anything by Simone Elkeles. Seriously I can never put down any book from her. Her characters are very life like!



3. What's your signature summer scent this year?


I'll raise my hand and say I have an obsession with Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mists.

Maui Mango Surf Shimmer Mist

Fresh Brazil Citrus

Cool Amazon Rain



Sometimes I'll wear a perfume but that's usually like MARC JACOBS Daisy for Women Eau de ToiletteMichael Kors Collection Sporty Citrus Eau de ParfumRalph Lauren Ralph Eau de Toilette Spray, and Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum



4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?


There are many things I love to do:

Concerts



Movies in a drive-in or in the backyard



If it's too hot I'll stay in and sleep all day


It being beautiful also makes me want to go shopping!


Diving into a good ol lake sounds amazing too


Driving around listening to music is still a favorite though.




5. You're on the boardwalk and starving! What's your go-to summer beach food?


Cheese fries


Funnel Cake


Fruit


Fried pickles






6. What's your dream summery date?


A picnic



A whole day in a theme park


7. After a day in the summer heat, what do you do to cool off?


Play or relax in the pool



Snowcones or popsicles


Camp out in front of the fan


Bath



Netflix Marathon




8. How do you wear your hair in the summer?

Braids & Buns



9. What's your must-have nail polish for summer 2015?


Nail wraps!



10. What shows do you recommend for summer?


Pretty Little Liars



The Astronaut Wives Club


UnReal


11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?



I wear BB cream when I'm not having to work but if I'm working then I'm still using the liquid foundation.

12. Sunglasses or Hats?


Sunglasses all the way




13. What is your summer jam this year?


Andy Grammar - Honey I'm Good


Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt

Sia - Elastic Heart

Luke Bryan - Kick Up The Dust

Carrie Underwood - Little Toy Guns

Jason Aldean - Tonight Looks Good On You


14. Do you have a summer bucket list?


I'll be writing one shortly look for it in the coming weeks, because I'll be blogging it.


15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!

I love them all! I can wear them all.

I love vintage inspired one pieces or two pieces.




16. What's your favorite sweat proof product?


The Falsie Volume Waterproof


17. If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?


Chicken n Waffles - A regular chicken and a spicy chicken





No comments