Popsugar July 2014




Dang Foods Toasted Coconut Chips - While good I would have preferred a different snack. Something I have never tried before would have been better (for me anyway). But I know not everyone has had these (my cousin and best friend gets PopSugar and was super excited about these), so I might be alone in this.

Sun Bum SPF 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion & ‘Cool Down’ Hydrating After Sun Lotion - I have heard nothing but good things about Sun Bum stuff. I have a friend who swears by it. It smells great too.

TKO Jump Rope - I needed a jump rope. Seriously easy cardio workout. Plus I can teach rain to jump rope as well.
ACME Party Box Company Chevron Straws - I just bought some and got some in a another box as well. These are chevron and adorable, so I’d say I love them.

French Bull Ziggy Salad Servers Totally love these. I was real iffy about these to begin with but I feel so much better about them now for serving during the summer. Salad!

Revlon Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara - This mascara is everywhere! It came BoxyCharm last month and I believe it’s in Beauty Box 5 this month as well (I haven’t opened that one yet though). I will probably end up throwing my spares into a beauty boxes I make for my friends.

Michael Stars Sea Grass Crusher Hat - Beach Babe and I came up with the idea of us wearing these in Disney World! LOVE LOVE LOVE!


No comments