Emotional Florida Mall Haul



On my way to take Ariel home she wanted to go to the mall so we did and I don't guess I have any self control when it comes to shopping. So here enjoy!

Teavana

Blueberry Kona Pop Tea Blend

My Morning Mate Tea

Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom Tea Blend

Wilelaiki Blossom Honey

Rock Sugar Jar



The Body Shop


Vineyard Peach Shower Gel - If you like peach ring candy this is for you!


Lush

Honey I Washed the Kids

Granny Takes A Dip

D' Fluff

Ice Blue Soap

Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds

Fizzbanger

Cupcake

BB Seaweed


Forever 21


Hot Air Balloon Sleep Shorts

Vintage-Inspired Sleep Shorts

Strapless Abstract Dress

Tropical Floral Maxi Dress

Off Duty Tee

Off Duty Boxy Pocket Tee

Midsize Plaid Cosmetic Bag

Heart Print Cosmetic Bag

Seaside Ankle Socks

Lucky Cherry Ankle Socks



Starbucks

Starbucks® Cold-to-Go Cold Cup - Pewter

Starbucks® Limited Edition Frappuccino® Cold Cup

No comments