Summer 2014 Tag




1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (bronzer, self tanner, etc.)

Bronzer definitely, tanning oil, and some self tanner on my face

2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?

Anything really. This summer I have been enjoying some self help books to help me get organized

3. What's your signature summer scent this year?


4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?

Shopping outlets, swimming, biking, and reading outside

5. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food?

Funnel cakes!

6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite? (Face, body, or both)

Ummm I change it up almost every time I wear some except for my Neutrogena face sunscreen.

7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?

Mmm ice tea in a tub with bubbles and a book!

8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)

Buns and down and I bleach it with the sun!

9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?


10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?

Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Downton Abbey, Hart of Dixie, and Witches of East End

11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?

All three but depending on the day

12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?

Sunglasses

13. What is your summer jam this year?

Anything by Alex Goot or Luke Conrad

14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.

I do not. This year I am just soaking as much information about Disney as I can. 

15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!


16. Summer means heat... and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)


17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?

Definitely red velvet -- I think

No comments