Currents 7.24.14




Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Mickey Waffles - Crystal Palace

Lunch: Croque Monsieur - Be Our Guest

Supper: Hot dog, fries and cotton Candy - Casey's Corner

Currently Snacking on...


Potato Chips

Currently Drinking...


Tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Eye Primer - NARS Eye Shadow Primer
Eyeshadow - Too Faced Cat Eyes
Lip products - Mirabella LipColor (Nude)



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...




Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Heirloom Pumpkin

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Look up ways to use planner more efficiently
Learn to make inserts
Work on my blog
Make plans for wedding

Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Ecstatic 
Physically: Awesome

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Job Hunt 

Currently Listening To....


Pitch Perfect Soundtrack

Currently Reading....


Whatcha Gonna Do with That Duck? - Back on my self help book list

Currently Loving...


Being with my family and sharing everything with them!

Currently Anxious and Praying About...


Painsley
The wedding
MewMaw's eye and health
Frankie
Jessica's niece

Currently Blessed By....


That my family supports me and loves me more than most family loves a single person

Currently Excited About...


That my Mewmaw got to see her dream come true

Currently Lusting After....


Writing Desk
Pikle

Currently Buying....


Disney clothes

Currently Playing...


Sims Free Play, Infinity Blade and Mortal Kombat

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: My Disney Experience 

iPad: Cozi

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Pillow for beach babe
And a throw

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida...


No comments