Spread It Out For Me


I love being able to plan ahead and also leave room for extra things that may come up. I also loved Disney Day! Makes me so excited about Disney! Plus Jessica's and Erica's birthday are my favorite! Also I loved getting to stamp to remember Linus's birthday! I am so excited to have so many birthdays in one week!


One on one look at the spread. 


I love keeping track of my devotion Bible verses at the bottom. It helps me remember what the devotion was about and how I can apply it to my life.


I would be lying if I said I didn't freaking love the washi tape block out!! I love it so much. Even though it wasn't such a great beginning of the week. I do love it! Plus the 8th was Frankie and Mary Ann's ceremony. 


I absolutely picking out classes. I would rather walk across glass so I decided to make it pretty to remind me. I did pick out one class. I love going to the park and also love babysitting. 


My Coach purse is my favorite purse right now. It holds everything! The ipsy bag is housing washi tape. I am so going to be using this for awhile. 


So yes I am loving my Erin Condren Life Planner!

No comments