180 Days


It's here and it's set in stone! I have spent countless hours working out dining planes and rooms and where people will sleep and with who.

It came down to today.

We will be staying at Bay Lake Tower in their gorgeous Grand Villa. We have 11 people in our party this time and I am so excited because it's Luna's first real Disney vacation! Yay!

Joining her in the first Disney vacation is Jessica and Avary!

We have lots of places to eat at and it's going to be wild. We leave for Orlando on the 3rd of January and we don't return until the 13th! How awesome is that!?!

180 is the set time at which is the most days you do your dining reservations. Which I am really excited about! This means we already have our sit down meals planned! YAY!

I love doing some of it online and the rest by phone! I love being on hold with Disney! Awesome wait music!

No comments