Top 10 Harry Potter Quotes



I have a special place for Harry Potter in my life. I am not as big of fans as my fiance and my best friend. They can quotes with page numbers and have a rooms dedicated to Harry Potter. I mean helllo our daughter's name is Luna. No joke. However, Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, and Hogsmeade were places I escaped to during some rough times. These are the quotes that give inspiration, and there is a list I will do one day of the quotes I use from the movies and books that are not actually inspirational just witty.












I know what some of these books mean to the people I love and just how far they carry their fandom. I, myself, have been to the HP museum in London. I have also been several times to the HP theme park, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I love going. It feels like you are in the books.

No comments