Disney Days, Day 10: Not One But Two

I have thought and thought about this...

There is no one solution for this for me. I cannot tell you just one favorite Disney song. I can guarantee to you though, however, that these songs are literally played over a 1,000 times each on my iTunes.

Soooo without further ado here they are...


You Can Fly! You Can Fly!

I loved this song as a child. It made me remember to think of happy thoughts when things were not great. It helped me through so much. I may not have had pixie dust all the time but my happy thoughts gave wings to me getting so far in life. People can say what they want to but have a positive attitude has gotten me far in life. Way more than a negative ones I see on so many people that constantly say they are unhappy and would be happy if "this happened" or "that happened." What if that doesn't happen? You still have to be happy in order to get something out of life.









And of course....

I loved this song the moment I heard it. I believe the reason it was so special to me, is not like so many other people's reasoning for loving it. We were sitting in the theater and Rain grabbed my hand and started singing this song word for word because she had heard it on the Disney Channel. As that was my first date with Vinny and I had her holding my hand teaching me that it was time to let go of my past. I believe that moment the movie was over I let go of what happened in October completely. I could care less that instant. The first time I heard that song I let it go and moved on to an amazing future with my future holding my hands. 








No comments