You Can't Handle This Kind of Awesomeness



Most of everyone has made goals and dreams of what they want to do with their life. Many people have created a Bucket List. I have and it's brimming at the top and I am working toward those dreams and goals all the time.

However, I was given the idea to do a Reverse Bucket List. Basically this is the stuff I have accomplished. I am not going to put them in any kind of order because in reality these things have happened in certain order at all.

So here we go!

  • Skydived
  • Hang glided
  • Zip lined
  • Visited 6 out of the 7 continents.
  • Ran a half marathon.
  • Got a personal trainer
  • Learned to pole dance
  • Benched my own weight with no struggle
  • Bench 200
  • Obtained over 5 degrees (And STILL obtaining them! Knowledge is power!)
  • Saved someone's life
  • Learned to drive and operate and work on a motorcyle for the age of 15
  • Learned to drive and operate and got my RV license.
  • Touched a tarantula
  • Visited London
    • Had High Tea in London
    • Ride the London Eye
    • Visit the Peter Pan statue
    • Visit the Beatles Hotel
    • Ride on a double decker bus
  • Graduated from the University of Alabama
    • Joined a Sorority - ADPi!
  • Was a student at UA when they won a National Championship
  • Got Zone tickets for Alabama game - We now have them for the season
  • Chugged a beer
  • Finished an entire season of a TV from start to finish! (Gilmore Girls, Golden Girls, Designing Women, and Friends)
  • Went to a rave
  • Learned to play hacky sack
  • Won a game of Battleshot and Beer Pong
  • Had a bartender know your name and your favorite drink
  • Drank around the world at Epcot
  • Went to a paint rave
  • Has went over 200 concerts
  • Buy my own DVC membership
  • Buy my own D23 membership
  • Own stock in Disney company
  • Went mountain climbing
  • Rode the tallest roller coaster in the world.
  • Tried out for DCC
  • Shot a 15 point deer
  • Win awards for hunting.
  • Became a cosmetologist at Ohio State
  • Met Ian Somerhalder - and got his autograph
  • Met Nick Saban
  • Met Luke Bryan
  • Met Beth Moore
  • Held a Koala 
  • Went skinny dipping
  • Danced on tailgate in the moonlite and fire area
  • Fall in love with a man that looks good in Wranglers and can move hips like Luke Bryan
  • Cooked together in the kitchen and dance while it was cooking
  • Became a mom - through adoption
  • Escaped the grim reeper - Seriously
  • Went to IMATs
  • Danced with my man at a Jason Aldean concert
  • See a musical on Broadway
  • Went on three missionary trip; Ecuador, Dominica, and South Africa
  • Put gum on the wall of gum in Seattle - yep I sure did
  • Sent a message in a bottle
  • Visited Paris
    • See the Eiffel Tower
    • Get macaroons 
  • Be serenaded 
  • Carved something in a tree
  • Rode a glass bottom boat
  • Drove at 300 MPH
  • Got tattoos
  • Built my home to my standards
  • Got saved
  • Got my dream job
  • Got a job with Disney Company
  • "Flew" with Pixie Dust
  • Sang wishes my daughter
  • Get to experience my child getting to meet Mickey for the first time
  • Went on a cruise
  • Flew First Class - Thanks Chris I am ruined now
  • Felt breathless after a kiss
  • Danced in the streets of Disney
  • Kissed on a flying elephant
  • Smashed a pie into someone's face
  • Jumped into a pool fully clothed
  • Kissed under the fireworks
  • Learned out to surf
  • Partied on a yacht
  • Rode on a elephant
  • Rode the subway in New York
  • Held monkey
  • Had the man I love ask my dad if he could marry me
  • Kissed under water
  • Get engaged
  • Get a couples massage
  • Had a family water balloon fight
  • Went on ice cream date
  • Been surprised with flowers
  • Share hot chocolate with someone - Okay so most people do this milkshakes Vin and I are different
  • Been to all 50 States
  • Owned a vacation home
  • Went to Tiffany's in New York 
  • Went to Bendel's in New York
  • Went to the Mall of America
  • Played laser tag
  • Got in a physical fight to protect someone I love
  • Played the piano with the man I love
  • Went buggy racing
  • Got matching couples bracelets - Duck Calls my friends
  • Got engaged in Disney World
  • Grew my make up collection
  • Have a Wizard Duel together -seriously loved this.
  • Read a book together
  • Finished a blog challenge
  • Attended a masquerade 
  • Became a polygot
  • Rode in a hot air balloon 
  • Took a homeless person for lunch
  • Worked in a soup kitchen
  • Volunteered at a hospital
  • Sang in public
  • Kissed under mistletoe
  • Visited the original Starbucks in Seattle
  • Got a sun tattoo
  • Made a bucketlist and actually marked things off

I am sure there are a million other things people think I should add to this list. If you think of some I should add to my list feel free to leave them below in the comments.



No comments