Currents: 2.19.14


Disney / Dreamworks / Via alchemist-rising.tumblr.com

Currently Burning...

My wall flower is shocking different but it's because I'm on vacation! It is American Boardwalk from Bath and Body works.
And in the bathroom Carolina and I are sharing Soarin is melting. (Props to Carolina with sharing this with me!)


Currently Watching...


Golden Girls


Currently On My “To Do” List…


Stop freaking out.
Call personal trainer and nutritionist.

Currently Excited About…


Being back home at Disney!


Currently Lusting After…



All kinds of Disney goodies!


Currently Loving…


Sitting on the beach!


Currently Anxious About…


Bryant's new scans.


Currently Buying…


Disney Goodies!


Currently Drinking...


Twinings English Breakfast Tea


Currently Wearing clothes...


During the day I wore my polka dot Kate Spade shoes, Bright Blue Super Super Stretch AE Jeggings, Alabama Neon Pink Tilted Script A Tank, Muscles and Mascara. Yoga Sweatshirt. and Vans Basic Canoodle

I am wearing Lei String Bottom Bikini in PinkBlack Bikini BandeauAlabama Neon Pink Tilted Script A TankMuscles and Mascara. Yoga Sweatshirt. and Chinese Laundry Glisten

And I'm fixing to be wearing my Tinker Bell "Do I look like I've had enough beauty sleep?" Night Shirt

Currently Wearing make up...



Let me say that I want to do an expensive look today since it was after all Valentine's day. Trust me it makes you feel like a gazillion bucks.

Moisturizer - Garnier Moisture Rescue Refresh Gel Cream
Primer - Maybelline Baby SkinUrban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
Eye Cream - SuperGoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation  This is seriously waterproof and sweat proof
Powder- Make Up Forever Loose Powder
Blush- The Balm Instain
Bronzer - Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer
Highlighter-  Mary Lou Manizer
Eye Primer - NARS eye primer
Eyeshadow - BH Eyes on the 60's Palette
Eyeliner- Mally Eye Pencil and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Mascara - theBalm 'What's Your Type - The Body Builder' Mascara
Lip products - EOS lip balm



Currently Wearing nail polish...


A Definite Moust-Have and Minnie Style Both are from OPI

Currently Wearing scent...


Ready to Party Body Mist


Currently Reading...



Hook's Pan - Love this book!!!!.



Currently Listening to...



Alex Goot and Teddy Geiger


Currently Using in my bath...



In my bath tonight I am be using a piece of Fizzbanger, a piece of Blue Skies and Fluffy White clouds.


Currently Snacking on...




Main Street Bakery Fudge!



Currently Blessed by...



Having freaking amazing friends and family!


Currently Hairstyle and accessories...



My hair had a French braid in it and I wore it in a ponytail.


Currently Loving App...


iBooks on my iPad because I love that I can read my PDF notes.


Currently Playing...


Farm Heroes


Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


A bag


Currently Teaching...


Not teaching this week

Currently Cooking or Baking...

Nothing

No comments