Randomness of Me Saturdays









What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Grilled chicken and hashbrowns that Chris made.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? No

Where was your profile picture taken? In my bedroom in Seattle

Can you play guitar hero? Yes

Name someone that made you laugh today?  Chris

How late did you stay up last night and why? Uh 9 because I was zonked from the day.

If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would move back to Tuscaloosa

Ever been kissed under fireworks? Actually yes

Which of your friends lives closest to you? Um we all pretty much live together or in the same neighborhood.

Do you believe ex’s can be friends? Well I'm certainly not friends with mine.

How do you feel about Dr Pepper?  That's the same thing as water right? Lol

When was the last time you cried really hard? Date night with Vin. I'm pretty sure that was the hardest I have cried in my life.

Where are you right now? Sitting at the house in Northport.

What bed did you sleep in last night? I slept on a chaise. 

What was the last thing someone bought for you for dinner? Olive Garden

Who took your Google profile picture? I think Elle did. 

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Carolina.

Was yesterday better than today? Today hasn't really happen but so far it's a lot better.

Can you live a day without TV? Sort of. 

Are you mad about anything? Not really.

Are you upset about anything? A few things.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes

Are you a bad influence? I wouldn't think so.

Night out or night in? Half and half

What items could you not go without during the day? Internet, phone, food.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I don't know.

What does the last text message in your inbox say? "K"

How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty dandy. 

Do you hate anyone? Most people are expecting me to say my mom but honestly I don't. I don't feel anything for her. If she was stranded on the side of the road I would just drive on. 

If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Requests for blogs, Chris's jokes, recipes, regular chitchat.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes

What song is stuck in your head? One Shot - The Saturdays

Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be? Vin.

Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? I don't know. 

Name something you have to do tomorrow? Furniture shopping.

Do you think too much or too little? Too much.

Do you smile a lot? I like smiling.

Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone? Emily, my sister in-law

Is there something you always wear? Always is a strong term I like my ankle booties and military boots.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Laying bed with Chris which sounds soooooo wrong.

Did you have an exciting last weekend? I did.

Have you ever crawled through a window? Several times. 

Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep

Are you wearing a necklace? Nope.

Are you an emotional person? Do I cry at the drop of a hat or whine when things don't go my way? No.

What’s something that can always make you feel better? Disney, little kids, my pets, and shopping

Will this weekend be a good one? Well it was off to a rocky start.

What do you want right now? A milkshake

Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing? Yes

Have you ever worked in a food place? For 4 months and I got the heck out of dodge.

What’s on your schedule for tomorrow? Church, shopping, working at the house, and blog writing

Does anyone know your Facebook password? Vin, Carolina and my aunt Charlene

No comments