Currents 2.28.14

I hybrid this one to be part of yesterday and today sorry it's late. I had started on it and I finished the parts I hadn't finished until today.




Currently Burning...


Burning beside me is my Candle's by Victoria Apple Jack N Orange Peel Coffee Cup Candle
My wall flower of course is still Paris Daydream from Bath and Body works.
And in the bathroom is melting Soarin Wax

Currently Watching...


Hangman's Curse


Currently On My “To Do” List…


Work on other blog posts.
Work on the house.
Make packing lists.

Currently Excited About…


Being in my own house

Currently Lusting After…


Running gear..... I think a new obsession is busting through me.

Currently Loving…


Aden and Anais Starstruck organic dream blanket - I have heard sooooo many people rave about these and I bought Rain one. And omg it's soooo soft so I bought two more!

Aden and Anais lovely - ellie + starburst classic dream blankets - These are the soft blankets!


Currently Anxious About…


Painsley and Viv

Currently Buying…


Fight Gear 4 U Power Body Wash - Really been wanting some of this!

Minnie Mouse Limited Edition Notebook - +Jessica Upton  thanks a lot....

Currently Drinking...


Tea Pig's Rooibos crème caramel

Currently Wearing clothes...



During the day I wore Gap Essential stripe V-neck TBar III Jacket, Three-Quarter Open-Front Draped BlazerStelle Extreme Stretch Jean LeggingTory Burch 'Brita' Riding Boot, and Echo Damask Infinity Loop Scarf

I am wearing Sleeping All Day Women's Graphic Terry Tee, Danskin leggings, Orange infinity scarf, and UGG Andi Slipper

Currently Wearing make up...


Moisturizer - Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer
Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Eye Cream - Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream
Foundation - CoverGirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation
Powder- NYX Stay Matte Not Flat
Blush- Clinque Cheek Pop in Ginger
Bronzer - Jouer Perfect Tan
Highlighter-  Mary Lou Manizer
Eye Primer - NARS eye primer
Eyeshadow - I did this tutorial: HERE using the Naked 3 Palette
Eyeliner- Stila All Day Eyeliner, and NYX Cottage Cheese
Mascara - Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
Lip products - Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee


Currently Wearing nail polish...

Essie Topless and Barefoot


Currently Wearing scent...


Britney Spears Fantasy


Currently Reading...


Ironman by Chris Crutcher

Currently Listening to...



Britney Spears, Tyga, A7X, and Framing Hanley


Currently Using in my bath...



In my bath last night I used a piece of Amandopondo, the whole thing of Tisty Tosty and a FCS Sugar Skull Bath Melt


Currently Snacking on...



Barefruit Crunch Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips - These are freaking delicious!



Currently Blessed by...


That God gave me people skills and the ability to speak different languages


Currently Hairstyle and accessories...



I wore my hair in a poof on top and in a ponytail with my extension and L. Erickson Fairy Bow Barrette


Currently Loving App...



Beautylish - I don't care for the forums and such but knowing what's coming up at IMATs gets me excited!
Evernote on my iPad.... Evernote just has great products!


Currently Playing...


Lynes - I can't get over this game!!!


Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


Scarf

Currently Teaching...


Space!

Currently Cooking or Baking...

Macaroons



1 comment

  1. Hey, this is Kayla from The Style Lineup! I just wanted to say thanks for using my Naked 3 tutorial, I hope you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete