Tuscaloosa Wednesday Haul





Normally this song is one for me and Vin during our countless hours of watching the Golden Girls. But this cover of it is for me and Carolina.

It had been a bad week for us already so we decided a little best friend shopping spree wouldn't be bad at all.


Alter'd State


Alter'd State Bow Back Top - I love bow back shirts!

Altar’d State Spring Floating in Ruffles Top - I love the color of this blouse.

Savvy Sailor Shorts - These were a steal! They are vintage looking as well.

Brocade Fit to Flare Pant - I got both the teal and the burgundy. I love wide leg pants.

Tribal Chevron Printed Pant - I love chevron and the color of these.

Altar’d State Luxe Lace Shift Dresss - Such a country dress.

Judith March One Shoulder Hounds Tooth Bow Dress - Cannot wait for football season.

Garden Snake Skinny Belt in Nude - I always love waist belts.

Golden Girl Buckle Belt - At only $5 this was a steal!

Promises Box Sign - My favorite thing about this store, they are a faith store.




Francesca's 


Fashionista Pink Bag & Pearls Onesie - I bought two, one for Brittany's Kat and one for Aunt Charlene's little girl.


Vino 2 Go Cup - Odette's Valentine's present from me. She has already seen it so it's not a big deal.


I Love You Plaque - Part of my V'Day present to Vin.


Glitter is My Prozac - Mary Ann's V' Day present from me.

Put a Bow on It Studs - Loved these earrings.

Rise and Shine Sippy Cup - These are BPA free and I bought all but one that they had! I was in love!!!!

I Can't Sleep Journal - Boss's V' Day Present

Quinn Maxi Skirt - For me.





European Wax Center


They were having a sale three products for $30! I figured since I was getting things waxed might as well buy a few products to try. 






Bevello

Meter Bootie Steven by Steve Madden - Wedge, bootie, black - nuff said. 



AZ Well


Carolina bought a ton of clothes in this place. I didn't buy anything.

Crazy 8


Can we guess who I bought this for?!?!





We had supper at Panera Bread (Only because Carolina didn't want Which Wich like I did, and I didn't want Chipotle's like she did) and since I like to be curious about other people I'll tell you what we had:

I had the Smokehouse Turkey Panini and the All Natural Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup. I usually get the half and half but I was hungry and got both of them full sized. To drink I got a Chai Tea LattĂ© and a water.

Carolina had Hot Chocolate with Chocolate Chip Marshmallows and an iced green tea. Fontina Grilled Cheese Sandwich and a bowl Creamy Tomato Soup with Croutons.

We had dessert at Gigi's Bakery. I remember when the location in Tuscaloosa opened I stood in line for an hour and half. I got my usual Wedding Cake Cupcake and since normally Carolina gets the Scarlette Red Velvet or the Miss Princess, neither are available on Wednesdays she decided on Birthday Surprise.


University Mall


Buckle








American Eagle



Kick Boot Blue Black - I really liked these when I tried them on.


We would have done some more shopping but I knew we had to get back to Huntsville. 

No comments