Currents: 2.14.14






Currently Burning...





Cashmere from Victoria's Candles is burning beside me.
My wall flower of course is still Paris Daydream from Bath and Body works.
And in the bathroom is melting Better Homes and Gardens Baked Apple Strudel Wax. Apple Strudel always takes me back to October 2012.

I think it's time for a new wax burner. I want new cute ones!




Currently Watching...


Breakfast at Tiffany's.... I love this movie.


Currently On My “To Do” List…



Make a blog post list.
Put on fake tan.
Finish packing for Disney.

Currently Excited About…



Having my little brother with me and dancing and acting crazy not having to worry about my mother!



Currently Lusting After…


I really want a fleece pull over monogrammed. 

Currently Loving…



Still my Kate Spade Nylon Jan purse, my new Lush haul, new jumper, all of my new rose gold jewelry and sunglasses from Charlene.



Currently Anxious About…



How hard the school work is going to hit.



Currently Buying…






Currently Drinking...




Currently Wearing clothes...



During the day I wore my polka dot Minnie bow hi low shirt, a black mini wool skirt, black stockings, and my UGG ankle booties

I am wearing Soffe shorts, MUK LUKS Grace Heart Boot Slippers, my Team Grey shirt which also made Vin's mouth fall open, and my So So Happy Fang Hoodie in Red




Currently Wearing make up...



Let me say that I want to do an expensive look today since it was after all Valentine's day. Trust me it makes you feel like a gazillion bucks.

Highlighter-  Mary Lou Manizer
Eye Primer - NARS eye primer
Eyeshadow - The Nude Tude Palette, I wore Sassy, Stubborn, Standoffish, Seductive, and Sleek in a blend.



Currently Wearing nail polish...


Mickey Mouse Transfer Nail Art  and Bobbi Brown Nail in Valentine Red


Currently Wearing scent...




Currently Reading...



Hook's Pan - Love this book. I have read six times now.... The naughty and loving side of Hook. Delicious.



Currently Listening to...



Owl City, Alex Goot, Carrie Underwood, and Ke$ha


Currently Using in my bath...



In my bath tonight I am be using a piece of Sunny Side, a piece of You've Been Mangoed and a piece of Fizzbanger.


Currently Snacking on...




Edgar's Cheese straws






Currently Blessed by...



That I have family that doesn't judge me. Especially my dad's family. I could be a stripper and they still love me. 


Currently Hairstyle and accessories...



I wore my hair in a poof on top and in a ponytail with my extension and just a big red ribbon in it.


Currently Loving App...



Shazam is a favorite for commercial music. 
iBooks on my iPad because I love that I can read my PDF notes.


Currently Playing...


Frozen


Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


A pair of mittens for Rain.


Currently Teaching...


Colors! In this bleak time of the year kids forget the wonderful colors that sparkled and danced around them during the holiday season. I love color dying pasta for the kids to play with and make art with. I also love rainbow snacks!

Currently Cooking or Baking...


Red Velvet Bites

No comments