RunDisney Princess Expo Haul





Commemorative Light up Comb Tiara - I couldn't find a link to it

Disney Travel Mug - Inaugural Glass Slipper Challenge 2014 - I had to have this!! Too cute! And small reminder to remind me to press on through anything.

Disney Window Decal - runDisney Glass Slipper Challenge - I DID IT! 2014 - I want my first Disney Marathon displayed.

Greek Alpha Delta Pi Sweaty Band - Um Elsa colors, head band and ADPi? Um yes please.

Yurbuds Inspire Pro for Women - I have been eyeballing these while Chris works out. I almost got the wireless and thought better of it.

SPIband™ in Teal - I do have pockets but I wanted something for my ID and money.

Finisher's Certificate Plaque - I only purchased the certificate plaque holder from Fond Memories Graphics because I have a different way that I plan to showcase my medals.

Women's Leaf'em in the Dust Sports Bra - I purchased this for next year's Tinkerbell Marathon in Disneyland.

Princess Tiara Wicking PONYTAIL HAT - silver ink - Holds my ponytail in place while I run, wicks sweat away, and looks cute? Here, here is my credit card.

I also got a Bondiband that is strictly Disney related that says "Run Like It's the Stroke of Midnight!"

Aqua Sparkle with Bling Bow Headband - It's really cute running band, pssst, and it's Elsa's colors!

Hair Tie - neon green sparkle with bling bead - Bracelet and hair tie. Plus looks like Tinkerbell!

Hair Tie - blue sparkle with bling bead - same as above but looks like Elsa.

KT PRO Tape - I bought to protect myself against shin splints on Sunday. Saturday I have a different kind of tape already.

New Balances in Pink Minnie and Blue Cinderella




I was probably the only person that was flocking to the Rawthreds booth but I just didn't see anything that cute.

I did however get the exclusive Dooney & Bourke purses for RunDisney!



I did buy some more Clif Shot blocks and gel.



No comments