Wednesday Currents: 2.12.14








Currently Burning...




Sweet Spun Sugar from Target is burning beside me. 
My wall flower of course is Paris Daydream from Bath and Body works.
And on my Scentsy in the bathroom is Vanilla Suede from Scentsy. (Don't worry they aren't all from Scentsy)


Currently Watching...


The Olympics!!! Omg I love the Olympics. Yep yep.


Currently On My “To Do” List…


Finish shopping for the basement of my house.
Finish the Barry M Nail Polish (It's a very complex nailpolish, you'll see.)
Finish packing for Disney.


Currently Excited About…


Disney Marathon and subscription boxes.


Currently Lusting After…



Currently Loving…


No work or school because of the "dusting" we got. (I say over 5 inches is more than a dusting buster!). But also my new Kate Spade purse. Kate Spade Nylon Jan purse.


Currently Anxious About…


My family in the snow. Daddy is at work again with ice and snow on the road.


Currently Buying…


Renewing the subscriptions to my magazines.


Currently Drinking...


I had been drinking peanut butter hot chocolate but Chris made homemade nonalcoholic Shark Water!!!


Currently Wearing clothes...


Nightmare Before Christmas leggings, Nike ankle socks, my black and gold Chanel sweatshirt and I did have on my Diesel The Wild Mid Heel Boots but now I am wearing my MukLuks!


Currently Wearing make up...

Moisturizer - G-1 moisturizing Face cream
Primer - The POREfessional
Eye Cream - Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon Color Stay 24 Hour Foundation
Powder- The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine, and Stay Matte Not Flat Powder
Blush- Milani Baked Blush Berry Amore
Bronzer - TARTE Mineral Powder Bronzer Park Ave Princess
Highlighter- Physicians Formula Happy Booster, It's a bronzer but I use it as a soft highlighter today. 
Eye Primer - NARS eye primer
Eyeshadow - I only used the orginal Naked palette and I used Virgin, Sin, Hustle, Toasted, Darkhorse, and Half baked. I blended them for a shimmer bright eye look.
Eyeliner- Urban Decay 24 Hour Glide On in Whiskey and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Mascara - Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara 
Lip products - MAC Petting Pink Lip Conditioner and MAC Dazzleglass in Money, Honey


Currently Wearing nail polish...


OPI My Favorite Ornament


Currently Wearing scent...


Ralph by Ralph Polo


Currently Listening to...


Breathe Electric, Alex Goot, and Selena Gomez

Currently Using in my bath...


In my bath tonight I will be using a piece of Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar, a piece of Floating Island and a piece of Fizzbanger.

Currently Snacking on...



The new flavors of Oreos! I’d probably rank my Oreo love like this: Lemon, Double Stuffed, Cookie Dough, and then Marshmallow Crispy.



Currently Blessed by...


I have a warm house to sleep in tonight surrounded by people I love and  that love me.

Currently Hairstyle and accessories...


Curls blowout and the only hair accessories is this  Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skull Hair Bobby Pin set.

Currently Loving App...


On my iPhone I'm loving Hello Clue... Um yeah it's a period app but it's freakishly accurate. It's not available on Droid but they are working on it.
On my iPad I am loving and have been loving since July Goodnotes and Morning. Goodnotes allows me to keep all kinds of PDFs  together and allows me to annotate them and also allows me to make my own notes about anything. Morning is an app that tells me the weather, the temperature, wind speed, how long it will take me to get to work with traffic details, my to do list, and my blogs feed.



Currently Playing...

Pepper Panic Saga.... OMG I hate that freaking cat!!!

Currently Crocheting or Knitting...

A pair of mittens for Rain.

Currently Teaching...

Colors! In this bleak time of the year kids forget the wonderful colors that sparkled and danced around them during the holiday season. I love color dying pasta for the kids to play with and make art with. I also love rainbow snacks!

Currently Cooking or Baking...


Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Casserole

No comments