Currents 2.21.14

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

Currently Burning...


We have The Black Pearl in the Scentsy warmer.

Paris Daydream is back in my wallflower.... Sorry I love Soarin!


Currently Watching...


It's cute and I adore this Disney Clip! Plus Miss Rain hadn't seen this so I had to catch my Princess up on her Disney!








Currently On My “To Do” List…


Work on more blog posts.


Currently Excited About…


The race in the morning!


Currently Lusting After…


The new Jawbone... Think I may have to upgrade!

Currently Loving…


The shirt that Vin brought me! It's from Victoria Secret. It's a Lucky shirt! Here



Currently Anxious About…


The race on Sunday!



Currently Buying…


Anything Disney....



Currently Drinking...


Powerade


Currently Wearing clothes...


My outfit for the day was; Bad To The Bow Gym hoodie.BKE Lace Strap Tank Top, AE Jeggings Destroyed, and Cole Haan Manhattan Ballet.

For me laying in bed being anxious I'm wearing Bear Hug Pink NightshirtApara Jammie Socks and my moisturizing gloves


Currently Wearing make up...


No I wasn't going for high end I just wanted to have sun protection. I do not want wrinkles!

Moisturizer - Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Primer - NARS Pro-Prime Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30
Eye Cream - Nutritioniste: Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Powder- Make Up Forever Loose Powder
Blush- Benefit Thrrrob
Bronzer - Betty-Lou Manizer Bronzer
Highlighter-  Mary Lou Manizer
Eye Primer - NARS eye primer
Eyeshadow - Naked 3 Palette
Eyeliner- Make Forever Eyeliner, Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude Yup I am changing it up on you!
Mascara - theBalm 'What's Your Type - The Body Builder' Mascara
Lip products - Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm SPF 10



Currently Wearing nail polish...


Ridge did my nails... I have on OPI Get Your Number as a base. For snowflakes that Ridge designed on me they are Julep's Casper!

She also did my toes because running with toe nails is going to end in black or bloody toes (ew I know right?) and so I was like cut and shrink those bad boys down! She did and she polished them up for me with a French pedicure!


Currently Wearing scent...


Miss Cherie Dior Perfume


Currently Reading...



Really not a book I have thrown myself into Elsa and JF fanfiction


Currently Listening to...



Owl City, Carrie Underwood, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, and Avenged Sevenfold


Currently Using in my bath...



In my bath tonight I am just using a piece of Fizzbanger.


Currently Snacking on...


Fruit with yogurt!
Dannon Oikos Vanilla with raspberries, bananas, strawberries, blackberries, and almonds.


Currently Blessed by...



Support of my friends and family


Currently Hairstyle and accessories...


Bouncy loose curls with a side pink bow ... Pink Spideweb Bow with Black Cameo with Gray Skull Hair Bow

Currently Loving App...



Teavana iPhone app, love this to help me pick out blends and the timer.
Disney Experience on the iPad. I just love being able to plan out a Disney day.


Currently Playing...


Lyne , just an awesome app game!

Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


I am currently not knitting or crocheting anything.

Currently Teaching...


To stand up to a challenge and conquer it! I sent a video to my students this morning for the sub to show them!

Currently Cooking or Baking...


Oatmeal!

No comments