Currents: 2.17.14


Currently Burning...


Yankee Candle's Home Sweet Home is burning beside me.
My wall flower of course is still Paris Daydream from Bath and Body works. (Just get used to this for a while.)
And in the bathroom is melting Dole Whip Tart from Etsy.

I think it's time for a new wax burner. I want new cute ones!



Currently Watching...


Disney World YouTube movies!!!!


Currently On My “To Do” List…


Enjoy my Disney trip
Buy cold cream for Disney World.

Currently Excited About…


Leaving for Disney!!!!


Currently Lusting After…


I really want a fleece pull over monogrammed still and Milani Rose Blushes.

Currently Loving…


My Keurig Special Edition; tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Um love this more than my original Keurig that is now Mary Ann's. I can preset the water temp!

Currently Anxious About…


19.3 miles in one weekend... I may just be a big blob when I come back or I will have broke legs.


Currently Buying…


Running stuff... Not like right now exactly but the running expo is Friday and I know I will be.


Currently Drinking...


Twinings English Breakfast Tea K cups.


Currently Wearing clothes...


During the day I wore my Sheer Peter Pan Collar Shirt, a white camisole, Cache Black Pull-On Ponte Pant, Jessica Simpson Waleo Heels.

I am wearing our Disney December trip shirt, Danskin Now Women's Colored Ankle Leggings, and nike socks.

Currently Wearing make up...


Moisturizer - G-1 moisturizing Face cream
Primer - Maybelline Baby Skin 
Eye Cream - Origins GinZing Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon Color Stay 24 Hour Combination Skin
Powder- NYX Stay Matte Not Flat
Blush- Clinique Cheek Pop Cheek Colour in Ginger
Bronzer - Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer
Highlighter-  Mary Lou Manizer
Eye Primer - NARS eye primer
Eyeshadow - Maybelline Bad to the Bronze  as a base with Loreal Lucky Charm on top is FREAKING AMAZING AND CHEAP!!!
Eyeliner- Urban Decay 24 Hour Glide On in Whiskey and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies Water Proof
Lip products - MAC Petting Pink Lip Conditioner and POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini



Currently Wearing nail polish...


CIATÉ Mini Paint Pot Nail Polish and Effects Members Only


Currently Wearing scent...


Katy Perry Killer Queen


Currently Reading...



Still... Hook's Pan - Love this book. I have read six times now.... The naughty and loving side of Hook. Delicious.



Currently Listening to...



Owl City, Alex Goot, and Landon Austin


Currently Using in my bath...



In my bath tonight I used The Comforter and Locket Heart Bath Bomb


Currently Snacking on...


Honey Graham Sticks by Back to Nature
Koala’s March – These are the cutest little candies ever! These are cookies with chocolate filling and shaped like bears... They came out of Vin's Japanese candy subscription box.

Currently Blessed by...


That I am going to Disney World again for my 48th time in my life! I also blessed to have a wonderful job that I love dearly.


Currently Hairstyle and accessories...


I wore tight curls today with Copper Key Satin Bow Headband


Currently Loving App...


Happier! I just love things that make people happy.


Currently Playing...


Farm Hereos


Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


A baby blanket!


Currently Teaching...


That life goes on even after terrible events.

Currently Cooking or Baking...


Rice cakes and vegetable cream cheese spread.

No comments