Disney Tag °o°

It's pretty obvious that I love Disney. When you have a person suggest that I include my Disney moment of the day on my currents (would you guys like that?) you realize that you have an obsession. But I am quite happy that my obsession is Disney and not over something bad or crazy. So with this tag I am showing you my DisneySide!

Disney-Tag
This picture was taken back in January the night before they started taking the hat down.


I am going to say ahead of time that there will be more Disney Tags in the future because I am not called The Disney Queen for nothing. So look forward to a lot more Disney tags. Plus, there will be a tag once a week. Have some and let loose answer them in the comments below or on your blog and send me a link!


Q. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
A. Flying in Peter Pan- Soaring over London? Sign me up! Sign me up! Sign me up! Another would be helping Elsa build the ice castle! Oh or Mary Poppins jumping into the sidewalk chalk picture.

Q. An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the Parks?
A. Ok I'll give a top 5. I go to the parks atleast five times a year so lets be serious here....
  1. I took my first steps at Disney. I walked my happy little self straight at Tinker Bell and then again a few hours later at Mickey. My dad has pictures of it.
  2. Going to Disney World instead of Washington D.C. because it was the year 9/11 happened. Which is also when I met the glorious man that I call my fiance.
  3. The moment when I discovered I would live out my dream and work for the Disney company!
  4. When Vincent gave me my first kiss at Disney's EPCOT.
  5. When Vincent proposed six months later in EPCOT.
Trust me I could keep going!

Q. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?
A. A song that is non-Disney that's reminds me of Disney is Good Time by Owl City. I swear that could be the theme music following me around at Disney.

Q.When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
A. Uhhh my mom went to the park pregnant with me.

Q.If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
A. This question is a tough one, I would say Peter Pan, Belle, and

Q.Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
A. Favourite Princesses are Belle, Anna, and Merida. But as queens go: Elsa and Clarion

Q.Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
A. Toy Story 3 - Seriously? Did we really have to give the toys away. Can't Andy stay young.

Q.What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
A. Beauty and the Beast or Peter Pan

Q.What is your favourite Disney movie?
A. Without any hesitation it is Peter Pan but Frozen and Tangle are so close it's ridiculous.

I hope you enjoyed this! If you have any Disney questions feel free to ask! I love Disney questions!

No comments