Mini Currents 08. 16.15

So today was fun for me. It was my most laid back of the day! I enjoyed seeing Kristen Bell and hearing about the new Disney app for the phone where you build your own theme park. (I was obsessed with the Sims so this is right up my alley!) But that's pretty much it. I did a lot of shopping. Enjoyed a lot of the shops.

Tonight, I'll be busy shopping for stickers. I have a gigantic obsession right now with stickers. I really can't stop basically because my two favorite seasons are coming up and I just adore all the cute stickers. But yeah, I hopefully will have a lot for you all to read soon!



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:




Favorite Food of the Day: 





Favorite Song:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


He will be your "refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble"

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Last Day of D23 tomorrow

No comments