Mini Currents 08. 22. 15

Today was an interesting day. It was almost boring for a Saturday. I managed to work most of the day. It was simple stuff at work. Mostly copying and writing down figures from one spreadsheet to the next. I feel good about getting in six hours of work though.

Nathaniel brought in BBQ for all of us to eat on tonight. It was really delicious. I have been super tired tired today. The only thing going on tomorrow is the baby shower for my cousin. Then hopefully I can come home and either nap or blog. I want to blog so bad. But I just have to go with the flow.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


REDKEN Diamond Oil Glow Dry

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Dickey's BBQ

Favorite Song:


Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Baby shower tomorrow! 

No comments