Mini Currents 08.14. 15

Hello Everyone D23 Expo started today and I have to say I love it! I'm actually back in my room for a little bit because my blood sugar was dropping pretty low. I had already had my snacks but my pancreas apparently increases when I travel, because I have to eat a lot when I'm in a place I'm unfamiliar in. So I'm eating me some lunch.

I like the fact that I'm by myself. Even though it's a little lonely not having someone beside me that I can comment about things to about certain things, but it's ok. I really enjoyed the exhibits and the legend show. Plus seeing Dick Van Dyke and Johnny Depp was amazing was amazing!!! Also seeing the Pixar Pizza Truck was awesome!

Tonight I don't plan to do a whole lot. I want to watch the night show, eat, and shop. I want this weekend to really be about me. I really needed some time alone and this is just perfect. Exploring Disneyland is a treat for me because I usually have family in tow. This time I can go at my leisure and explore the land.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:



Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Mango Moonbreeze Natural Nourishing Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 


White Cheddar puffs from Aldis

Favorite Song:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s grief,” said Corrie ten Boom. “It takes away today’s strength. It does not enable us to avoid evil, but it makes us incapable of dealing with it when it comes.

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

D23 Meeting again tomorrow

No comments